blog ingles 3: I love my smartphone




 my favorite technological device is almost by default the smartphone. It is basically the device that I use the most during the day, it has it all. With it you can surf the internet, listen to music, view your social networks, take photos, etc., it is almost like a portable notebook.

The first cell phones I had were not smartphones, I didn't use them that much, but since I have a smartphone it has become part of my routine. Before I used the computer most, but as cell phones evolved, it began to displace the notebook, and well, now the smartphones are pocket computers.

with my current smartphone i have many games, although I don't play some, but still I have a lot of memory free, is the best, i love it my current smartphone, but if before the cell phone are were only to call? how will they be in the future?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

it's me

blog 5: viaje