blog 6, the sociology

 Sometimes I feel strange, I really like sociology, but it is not like that for most people, it is difficult to answer when they ask you what it is about, what is studied in sociology, and that makes it more complicated when they ask you about it labor field, it is tedious, there are many ways to answer, but it seems that none is the best, it is strange, it is complicated, but I like it, because if it were so simple then it would not be interesting, what interest would there be in studying something that was so simple For most people? I believe that sociology has great potential, I think that if people took the time to understand a little about this the world would be different, I do not expect to learn about important authors or books, but only loose things, free knowledge, such as when learning about things in history or mathematics, in a simple way, perhaps in this way people will understand more simply the "why" of many things in everyday life, perhaps in this way the world will become more empathic and democratic

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

it's me

blog ingles 3: I love my smartphone

blog 5: viaje